Angel Tree Registration
Christmas help for your family
The Salvation Army Angel Tree program is a need base program for children ages 0 to 12 years old .
With the help of numerous media partners and generous members of our community, The Salvation Army provides gifts to thousands of children each year.
REGISTRATION FOR 2019 OPENS MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 at 9:30am.
Required documents to apply:
1. Valid Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Matricular Consular ID Card)
2. Proof of Current Address (the document must have the name of the parent/guardian on it)
-Utility bill from August or September OR
-A copy of your current lease OR
-Your child’s school enrollment letter for the 2018-2019 year OR
-Your child’s Free/Reduced lunch letter for the current school year
3. Social Security cards for parent/guardian and children (to avoid duplication)
4. Proof of Income – All documents must be current: (WE WILL NOT be accepting medicaid this year as proof of income)
-Free/Reduced school lunch paperwork OR
-Food stamp award LETTER (cards will not be accepted) OR
-2017 Tax return
5. Birth Certificate for each child to verify ages
6. Official custody or guardianship papers if applicant is not the biological parent
7. Clothing and shoe sizes for each child
Please note: When you register your child, you will be asked for 3 gift suggestions valuing $50 or less. The Salvation Army does not guarantee the quantity or quality of gifts you may receive; all gifts are given through the generosity of people in our community. You will also need to know your children’s sizes in pants, coats, shirts, and shoes.